How can we help?
As your service for cleaning, we want to know how we can help you get through this time in the safest way for you and your staff. In the midst of so many taking advantage and capitalizing on the need for additional cleaning and disinfecting to kill the germs for the coronavirus, we want to let you know that our prices and our excellence for service have not changed.
We are happy to provide the routine cleaning services, as well as any additional cleaning your facility may need. Here are some of the services our clients have requested. Please let us know how we can help you and your staff stay safe.
- Increase in Frequency of Routine Services: Increasing the frequency of cleaning can help to combat the germs at your facility.
- Day Porter: Working while you work, the day porter, with hospital grade chemicals, disinfects your facility all or part of the day to stave off the germs of the virus that some may be carrying and not even know. A day porter spends their time wiping frequently touched items, such as bathroom handles, door knobs, light switches, counter tops etc.
- Disinfectant Cleaning: Wiping all horizontal surfaces (frequently touched surfaces like the day porter) with hospital grade chemicals. These are being done about once a week in the evenings or weekends for most facilities that are currently operating at full or partial capacity.
- Deep Cleaning: A deep cleaning means wiping every surface. That’s right, everything. Many companies are scheduling this now for the weekend before their offices anticipated reopening.
- Fogging: This is a technique that requires a special machine to push out a mist of water and hospital grade disinfectant that touches every surface of your facility (this is safe for material and electronics). This is best done after hours and we feel is the most effective at killing germs. This is what the CDC has advised aircraft to do.
Whatever your need us, let us know how we can help.